Kuwait packed up in 42 overs making 120 runs. Nepal need 121 to win in 50 overs, required run rate 2.4
Wickets- Binod Das 3, Sanjam 4, Alam 2, Paras 1
– Kuwait corsses 100 runs
– Kuwait batsmen are trying to play for long partnership (23 runs) and its what that need it now, one is in 15 and other in 8 runs.
– Now it seems either UAE or Afghanitan will be knocked out of tournament if Malaysia wins (UAE 57/6 in 15 overs)
-Run rate almost 3, Kuwait batsmen never produce threat to Nepalese bowlers.
– Its still not decided whom will Nepal meet in Semis. It can be UAE, Afghanistan or even Malaysia. It will be decided after today’s game between UAE vs Malaysia (UAE 43/3 in 12 overs)
– I think Nepal should have batted first so that they could score huge total and also good for batsmen to try batting skills.
– Run rate not even 3 and already 6 wickets down, is there any charm left in this game except Nepal winning?
– Captain Khadka comes and gets one Wicket, good going Mr captain.
-Can Kuwait score 120?
-Kuwait batsmen coming front and trying to score in every ball. Good approach.
-7 runs from last two overs
-Kuwait batsmen trying to get runs
-12 runs from last two overs
– I really hope Binod gets couple of more wickets today, he is not having good day after losing captaincy.
– This is excellent piece of cricket by Nepali bowlers and fielders. Run rate 2.2 and already 5 wickets down.
– Just to remind, Nepal won the toss and decided to field
– What a performance by our bowlers
– Sorry guys, will be updating ASAP
– Nepal should pack them up in low score and win in 20 overs. commong guys
– 5 runs from last two overs
– Gyanendra Malla joins the team who was left in Nepal for visa problem. Today he is in team XI. Nepal should expect some knocks from him in today’s game.
– Binod Das got in XI after being dropped for last couple of matches, former captian’s position is not safe even in XI. Today he shuld prove with bat and ball.
First wicket for Nepal by Alam
Welcome guys for the live updates of the match between Nepal vs Kuwait. Nepal is favourite for this match, this match does not have much importance for Nepal as they have already qualified for semi final however we want to go as a group winner.